Erebus is a consultancy dedicated to energy and environmental management, reporting and compliance services. We pride ourselves on our ethical approach to business and drive for a minimal business footprint of our own. Our services cover:
- M&V – Measurement and verification of energy project savings following the International Performance Measurement & Verification Protocol (IPMVP)
- GHG (Greenhouse gas) reporting, managing CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme compliance or Climate Change Agreements (CCAs) for energy intensive clients.
- Energy and environmental strategy and the communication of environmental performance to your organisation’s stakeholders.
- Outsourced energy management.
- Technical documentation – preparation of O&M manuals, tender support and user guides.
We recognise the challenges faced by organisations in understanding energy and environmental legislation and regulation, and associated compliance and reporting requirements. We use our skill and knowledge to reduce complexity for our clients – adding value rather than adding cost.
With years of experience in the energy industry and a network of specialist Associates we can also advise on renewable generation opportunities and demand management.
Whether your business is looking for quick energy cost reductions, regulatory compliance or a long term energy and carbon descent plan Erebus will deliver professional support.
Discuss your enquiry with us today:
Tel 07702 211529